Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 TT 6spd and i am looking to get some rims i found a set that i like but they are 18X8 and 18X9 is it okay to run a little smaller i know the stock is 17X8.5 and 17X9.5 but is that little bit going to hurt handeling or anything.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Would you please get some clue as to what you are saying? Just do a search and stop wasting server space. Use Steve Jarvis's wheel fitment chart. If you can't access SEARCH now then wait until it is working for you.

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i already tried the wheel fitment chart and it doesnt work on my computer, you dont have to be such a dick it is a simple yes or no question

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeh bro you should not have any problem running those rims and if supraforums search engine is not working you can try yahoo or google to get more idea of when Handling and Performance is affected using aftermarket wheels.

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sound goods i figure there wont be much of a difference since i will only be 1 inch off on the rear and the front. anybody else running this type of setup. I know most go wider tires but mine supra is a daily driver and i am looking for ride quality and trying to save a little cash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts