Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rolled rear fenders, and I will be putting racing hart rh pro 5 wheels. Can I fit a 10.5x 19 rear wheel and 9.0x19 front wheel. Can any body recomend a tire sizes that will work with my 94 supra.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You will need to know the offsets. There's a fitment guide, which isn't perfect, but it will go a long way. Search for 'tire fitment guide' or something like that, I know it's around the forum somewhere. Or search for Steve Theodore as he wrote it.

Just tell your store it's for a supra and demand they come up with the correct rims. Most good stores shouldn't have any problems with that.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I have 18" X 10.5 in back but the correct offset for 19" would be the same; I have +45mm offset and 285/30 fits very well, no fender or wheel well mods and never hit fender or anything. I would say you could go for something like +44 to +48 or even +50 for a good fit. If you roll the back fenders, you could even go low 40's.

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
I actually don't know what my wheel width/offset is. I bought the car with a set of Kinesis wheels (K28r, which I LOVE). They run 265/35/18 front and 295/30/18 rears with no rubbing at all (even when it was riding on the bump stops). I really should figure out the width and offset of the wheels some day.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
9.5" wide front and 11.0" Rears - no rubbing here. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have 18X10 blitz techno speeds in the back with 295/35/18 Bf Goodrich drag raidals in the back and I hand rolled my fenders myself and I have no clearance issues.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
If your wheel is the right offset and your fender's are rolled you should be fine with a 295/30/19 on the rear and a 265/30/19 on the front. Although I'm going to try the new 305/30/19 michelin cup's for the rear soon for traction over my current PS2's. I might have some issue's with the extra 10 mm? BTW you forgot to mention if you have any suspension work on your supra? That's make's a big difference also. Good luck. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts