Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BARRA-51
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys imin search of some new tires but there is none that i like except for the yokohoma advan!!!!!! were can i put an order for those great jap tires??? does anyone have them in stock or knows some one that is selling some im looking for 265-275-285's out back and maybe 245 up front thanx guys.

Sergio,

P.S. They will go on some 18" volk gt-7's with polished lip and noble gold center :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
i'm selling Brand New Yokohama AVS Sports 275/35/18, PM if interested.

·
BARRA-51
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man how much for the tires???

·
Registered
183 Posts
clean your PM box out, but anyways i'll sell them for 170/tire plus shipping.

·
BARRA-51
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
if youre talking about japanese specific tires, well as you know they arent easy to find. if you are talking about the yoko advan a032's, we have those. although IMO there are much better choices out there for a road race tire, they just have a very cool looking tread pattern.

if you want a street tire...get the BFG TA KD's you will not be dissapointed, they wear a bit quickly, and arent cheap, but IMO, and i think a lot of people will back me up, they are the best.

if you want to save a bit of cash but are still very concerned with performance, go Bridgestone pole position S03, or goodyear eagle f1 gs-d3, both incredible tires as well.

road race tires...get some hoosiers :) otherwise, kumho makes good racing tires, and they arent all that expensive either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts