Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud to introduce our 7mgte cam gears. right now we only have them polished, but we will soon have red, black, and blue.

we will be selling them for $155 each on our website. email me for pricing. trust me you will not want to pass up on this deal.

[email protected]

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Look damn good!

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
Sean

that looks great! :) I saw on another thread when you were working on them. This looks really good :)

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Just wondering, how are these with chewing up timingbelts after a while ? I've read bad things about HKS (iirc) and a few other's. How does teeth on these puppies hold up ?

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everything is a copy of something.... same quality as our 2jz cam gears that everyone runs. just for the 7m.. and ours is alot cheaper... :sadance:

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C44 said:
Just wondering, how are these with chewing up timingbelts after a while ? I've read bad things about HKS (iirc) and a few other's. How does teeth on these puppies hold up ?

no ours will not damage the timing belt. we make the same gears for the 2jz and noone has had any problems with them. same quality. perfect fitment.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Is there any comparison to ur or aem gears? They are pretty much same price as aem.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
C44 said:
no MKIII cam gears have issues. only the purple HK$ Al ones....and they don't make a 7M app....

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
drjonez said:
no MKIII cam gears have issues. only the purple HK$ Al ones....and they don't make a 7M app....
Any longer ;-)

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
selz202 said:
Is there any comparison to ur or aem gears? They are pretty much same price as aem.
Yes there is. The AEM are only 3 bolt and these are 5.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I have a set on the way and can't beat these prices either. I have the AEM but thought I would step it up a lil :) I will post when I receive them to give feedback on quality etc..

Duane

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,985 Posts
upgradedsupra said:
I have a set on the way and can't beat these prices either. I have the AEM but thought I would step it up a lil :) I will post when I receive them to give feedback on quality etc..

Duane
Hello Duane,
You ordered yours before me, so now I have to kick your sorry little a$$.
LOL.
Have fun mopping the floor...Marilyn's got herself a nice 'lil bitch. Bawahahahahah!
:) LOL.

Take care.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Larry_A said:
Hello Duane,
You ordered yours before me, so now I have to kick your sorry little a$$.
LOL.
Have fun mopping the floor...Marilyn's got herself a nice 'lil bitch. Bawahahahahah!
:) LOL.

Take care.
ha ha .. Can't tell you anything can I. LOL I have to keep the women happy by doing chores ya know :)

I have the first set of cam gears from Titan :p ( I should have them any day now!)

Duane

Later bud and nice chatting with you tonight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts