Supra Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Toyota Hybrid Tech
806 Posts
I've not read any reviews on the S3 with push conversion kit.

1- How many have been sold?
2- Can you direct me to any reviews? I don't want to be the guinea pig with a now discontinued transmission.
I bought one. In the process of making the clutch lines and installing the new tilton slave. The nice thing about this clutch is, it can be adapted to the T56
with a change of a hub and different style Tilton slave. I give a review of it once the car is back together and I hit the track. Will be a few month away though. I believe I'm the first one to purchase this clutch.

Nick

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello,

So we no longer keep Series 2 parts in stock, and we no longer upgrade the kits either. Being that the parts in the series 2 kits are becoming outdated versus the Series 3, we typically recommend you replace the kit as a unit for the newer Series 3. I have a few of the Twin or Triple discs in stock currently.

Sorry that it had taken so long for a response from Sean. Thank you for commenting so that we could give some answers!

-Ashley

·
Toyota Hybrid Tech
806 Posts
If you do purchase the push conversion you will require the tilton master cylinder with adapter. the stock one doesn't move enough fluid to release the clutch. i couldnt even get the disks to disengauge. ill be testing mine in a few months hopefully.

Nick

61 - 69 of 69 Posts