Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am updating the kit to make it more 2011 friendly.

Changing the intank pumps to the new Jays racing intank pumps which are proven to flow more than just about any intank pump. i am changing all the fittings to black, along with the filters to make it "E85" safe. I will try to have pics up ASAP.

Victor and Alpha were kind enough to let me use his Supra to test it out on, and Alpha will be tuning it on E85 to test its limits with the Twin Intank pump setup.

The Titan Twin pump fuel system will include: Retail $2195 Sale Price $1200 + Injector Choice

(injector options are below)

Titan Fuel Rail, Fragola Fittings, Braided lines, Fuel Lab (FPR), FPR Gauge-liquid filled (2) Jays Racing Fuel pumps, Earls 75 Micron SS Fuel Filter, All connectors, pre-cut wiring, instructions relay, etc.

The Titan Triple pump fuel system will include: Retail $2895 Sale Price $2200 + Injector Choice

(injector options are below)
(Weldon 2040 Regulator +110)

TMS Fuel Rail, Weldon Fuel Filter 100 Micron SS, Custom fuel filter bracket, Triple Hanger, (3)Jays Racing Fuel pumps, Fuel Lab -6 Fuel Pressure Regulator, FPR Gauge-liquid filled, Fragola Fittings, Braided lines All connectors, pre-cut wiring, instructions, relay, etc.

Here is what the options are. (but can do whatever injector you want)

Injector Dynamics (750cc) +600
Injector Dynamics (1000cc) +600
Injector Dynamics (2200cc) +1320

Siemens 225lb (2200cc) +1100

sorry to make the prices confusing... but basically, say if you want the twin pump kit and the ID1000 , its $1200+$600 = $1800. And so on.

Fuel pump Data Sheet

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like i said, i hope to be doing some testing with the twin pump to see what the limit is.

Triple pump hanger..

Fuel pump

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Sean has put together a great fuel system for E85. I wouldn't hesitate to use these kits on any customer's cars. I will actually be using these pumps in my personal car as well. One four cylinder has already made 600+whp with a single pump on E85.

·
Inline for the win
4,752 Posts
I saw this data first hand a couple weeks ago regarding those pumps. Your in good hands with an engineer, I mean Jay.

DP

·
basupra's worst nightmare
1,267 Posts
jay racing pump

I saw this data first hand a couple weeks ago regarding those pumps. Your in good hands with an engineer, I mean Jay.

DP
Doug,
Can you provide any more info on these pumps? They look just like a walbro to me. Do they have the pressure relief spring modified to increase flow at higher pressures?

Thanks,
John

·
basupra's worst nightmare
1,267 Posts
John, these are made by a UK manufacturer, none of the parts are Walbro. These Pro Series pumps have a relief valve set to crack right around 6.25 bar or 90 psi. No need to alter these pumps.
Good to know! Thanks!

Even if these were a walbro, the price premium is worth it for the flow sheet alone in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for chiming in Jay, excited to test them on a supra to see there limits, we have really high hopes for them.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
What are the expected HP limits of the twin pump system on E85?

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not 100% sure on the limits or expected HP levels. i will let alpha speak on that, since he has used these before on other applications, and will be doing the tuning on the first kit we do. We has made 600hp on a 4cyl car on e85 with just one pump. so i would say with the numbers and what i have heard, 900-950ish with a twin pump setup.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
I have a feeling we will be out of injector before pump, lol. We will see. Started putting the new tank in today due to the current tank being sumped.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alpha is finishing up the cars at his shop, then we will be doing some testing, hopefully in the next week or so

·
Boost Junkie
12,641 Posts
How many amps do these pumps draw compared to the Walbros?

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
alpha is finishing up the cars at his shop, then we will be doing some testing, hopefully in the next week or so
Sorry guys. Like Sean said. We've been very busy at the shop and in the middle of moving the shop as well. Will be ready soon. Very soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts