Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two heads, all Ferrea componets. One has 1/2in Stud holes and one has stock sized stud holes. $4995 heads normally plus cores. I'll make a deal on these two. E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yeah what are the specs. And more importantly what cams are they for? I'm interested in the stock size head studs one. lemme know.

and you've got mail

James

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are built heads with no cams. $4995 heads from Titan are heads with 1mm over Ferrea Inconnel valves, Ti retainers, dual valve springs, Ferrea locaters, locks, and Titan Street/Race Port. The heads do not include cams.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
how much would you be asking for one of these?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
None of the Titan heads are priced with cams.

$4500-4800 depending on buckets WITH core. That saves you $1000 right off the top

·
60 footing
966 Posts
well, how many whp can i expect out of this head ?

i ask this to see if its worth the exrta cash !!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Faisal said:
well, how many whp can i expect out of this head ?

i ask this to see if its worth the exrta cash !!

Thats such a vague question to ask............if you run that head with a stock bottom end and stock twins you aren't going to make very much...........car parts don't just magically make hp...........you need to properly set it up with all the other parts working together........

·
60 footing
966 Posts
im talking about build bottom end, intake mani and cams etc etc i mean fully build car ,you know what i mean

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
still a vague question. what turbo, what size cams, fuel, aem ems? if ur doing a built bottom end all the supporting mods and a big turbo your gonna want this head.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Faisal said:
im talking about build bottom end, intake mani and cams etc etc i mean fully build car ,you know what i mean

No, I still don't know what you mean.............what kind of parts are in the bottom end.......are you doing the whole thing or just rods and pistons? what size cams? What kind of turbo are you going to have? Fuel? What sort of engine management? There are tons of things you need to state about your set up before one can properly deduce what type of power numbers you will put down

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Josh M said:
No, I still don't know what you mean.............what kind of parts are in the bottom end.......are you doing the whole thing or just rods and pistons? what size cams? What kind of turbo are you going to have? Fuel? What sort of engine management? There are tons of things you need to state about your set up before one can properly deduce what type of power numbers you will put down

Even then its very difficult to calculate exactly how much power its going to make. You could slap this head on a car and not gain much if the tuning isn't there to back it up as well.

As Josh and Larrabee said, its impossible to tell you what power it makes as its relative to what parts you have.

·
60 footing
966 Posts
well, my setup will be GT42-76 on T6, 272 cams VWR intake, AEM, probebly 1000 or 1200cc, fully build 3.0 botom end, carillo, CP etc, 3row, and pro tunner
to be honest, im looking for 1k at wheel or at least 990-980 through 6spd w/o N20
i know i will not make that much of power on stock head, so im asking this to know what head to look after, is this the head im looking for or is it over kill

this is what i mean, hope you guys got it this time

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Faisal said:
well, my setup will be GT42-76 on T6, 272 cams VWR intake, AEM, probebly 1000 or 1200cc, fully build 3.0 botom end, carillo, CP etc, 3row, and pro tunner
to be honest, im looking for 1k at wheel or at least 990-980 through 6spd w/o N20
i know i will not make that much of power on stock head, so im asking this to know what head to look after, is this the head im looking for or is it over kill

this is what i mean, hope you guys got it this time

This would be the perfect head for your application.

·
60 footing
966 Posts
supradup said:
you should probally ditch the 3 row for a 4 row soon
could you tell me why ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts