Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Titan is coming to Summer Slams? damn.....

wow....reminds me of the good old days when the NHRA/NDRA guys would all come out to this event too....

I'll certainly be there as well....

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
Titan is coming to Summer Slams? damn.....

wow....reminds me of the good old days when the NHRA/NDRA guys would all come out to this event too....

I'll certainly be there as well....
Hopefully the Englishtown Curse doesn't show it's face, I've been there for 2 DNQ's, I think Brad P and gang have things under control.

Be sure to check out the New Titan Semi as well.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
onelove said:
Hopefully the Englishtown Curse doesn't show it's face, I've been there for 2 DNQ's, I think Brad P and gang have things under control.

Be sure to check out the New Titan Semi as well.

i'll have to finally say hi to you as well..missed ya at the spring nationals, I had my car there in the car show, was hoping for Jess to come interview me for ESPN2 but that didnt happen...hahaha

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
i'll have to finally say hi to you as well..missed ya at the spring nationals, I had my car there in the car show, was hoping for Jess to come interview me for ESPN2 but that didnt happen...hahaha
I am not heading to any of the races this year (except local events and possible NHRA LV), to busy at home making money. If it's not a NHRA affiliated or HIN weekend up there I don't think Jess will be there either.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I will be there

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Frankie Five said:
Just added to the grudge matches! Jason Humphrey vs. Dave Hance and his mustang!!!
you mean Justin Humphries/LEXUS GS ?

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Classes, rules and payouts!!!

Pro Mod Extreme- (8)*
NHRA Rules Apply- Modified Class

1st place $5,000

2nd Place $1,000

3rd Place $250

Quick 16 (Q16)
For door cars that do not fit in Heads Up and do not want to run bracket. Dial-In class that allows breakouts up to .5 from quickest qualifying time. DQ over .5 breakout. NHRA Rules Apply- Quick 16 Class

1st place $2,000

2nd Place $500

3rd Place$250

Sport FWD – (8)*
Legitimate, street legal, currently registered vehicles. Minimum weights based on engine type and number of power adders. Qualified field, based on Low E.T. during qualifying. Slicks allowed. NHRA Rules Apply

1st place $2,000

2nd Place $500

3rd Place$250

Street Stock – (8)*
All Motor, FWD, 4 Cylinder, Slicks, Full System Exhaust Required,
No weight restriction, 2 front seats required.
No Lexan or Fiberglass, fuel cell, ITB's, 75mm t/b maximum.

1st place $1,000

2nd Place $250

3rd Place $125

Street Tire – (8)*
Open to Street Type vehicles running on DOT Radial Tires, ET STREETS, HOOSIES DOT's OK. Fuel Cells OK.
Full System Exhaust Required
No Lexan and Fiberglass fronts.

1st place $1,000

2nd Place$500

3rd Place$100

*Minimum field for FULL payout

1 - 15 of 15 Posts