1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,448 Posts
I posted a thread in here asking what damage they cover. Looks like the nuked the thread.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I posted a thread in here asking what damage they cover. Looks like the nuked the thread.

That's shady. Unless Titan rectifies this, they are completely discredited as far as I'm concerned.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,448 Posts
That's shady. Unless Titan rectifies this, they are completely discredited as far as I'm concerned.
The thread was deleted without reply.

I linked the article, and asked Titan what damage the cover in the event of an issue with a customer car, including asking for explicit "in" and "out" of bounds items. As the article does not paint them in a favorable light, and based on potential civil litigation, I expected a truncated "we can't talk about that specific issue" type of response, which would segue into "we take responsibility for A, B, C, however damage such as X, Y, Z is out of bounds and obligation for remedy defaults back to the customer."

For someone to delete the thread (presumably from Titan) leads a regular guy like me (and former customer) to become weary that this is a trend of unscrupulous behavior.

·
92 Soarer TT
156 Posts
Titan cannot control every single action of a technician. Ultimately they are responsible as a company and have to deal with the situation. I'm sure it will be rectified.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts