Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone interested here is what a Titanmotorsports Modded Intake Manifold looks like after the polishing process is complete:

· 200+mph
997 Posts
Looks great Tony

· Hardtop FTW!
702 Posts
so is the inside different from stock? i see that it is chromed but what do they claim that makes it "Titan Motorsports Intake Manifold"? Not trying to be a dick.
Go find you a pic of a stock one. The plenum is completely different.

I was under the impression that these came from Titan polished?

Matt

· Supra OG
2,772 Posts
They do indeed come polished. I got this one used and it needed to be repolished so I sent it out to Tony.

· A zone of danger.
1,725 Posts
Looks killer as usual, Tony. When I get another MKIV, I'll have to get myself one since an intake was pretty much the only thing I didn't do. I certainly hope you're still polishing then, because even if at BPU, your services will be at the top of my list.

See the sig kiddies, cuz that's how you roll when Tony gets your stuff. ;)

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is it as functional as it is shiney???
Most definitely functional as all the insides are gone and the area is a bit bigger. :)

· Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
5,724 Posts
Very nice work. I have been an admirer of your work for awhile now. Great job :bigthumb:

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
This is not the same one Darin is running as it does look different than his although it is the same basic idea as this one. Of course Darin's is not polished or anything simply because that is not Darin's style. :)

The average gain for a stock manifold vs a stock modified is about 20rwhp at the 850rwhp level or so...probably won't see 30rwhp, but of course it COULD happen. I will be doing this test in the future, but I am doing another test right now so we shall see what happens.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.