Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT BUY THESE!!!

I haven't posted on this because I was waiting till I got my money back.

TLF Performance / Venom has horrible Injectors! I purchased the 680cc for the JDM direct replacements from him. Well, the first set had a bad injector - totally bad/dead. Then I sent it back and he sent me another. Well right before David (Supra600) was going to put them in, he tested them out. One was bad AGAIN!!!! Luckily he tested them or I would have had a blown engine.

Needless to say if anyone is searching or inquiring about these injectors - DO NOT BUY!!! I'm not a disgruntled buyer, I recieved most of my refund, but I don't want anything to happen to your car when the injectors fail. It's not worth the couple hundred dollars you save on buying these things. Go ahead and spend more money on professional, proven injectors that are out there.

Sorry TLF but I feel I have to warn people of the potential danger in your products.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
been there done that..... took 3 sets and about 3 months to piece together a good set....
(most of the time was my fault since i would get pissed and just leave my car @ the old shop)

but yea i had 3 bad ones i had to send back.... once i got a good set i sold them and parked my car...

ps begone saw its your b-day.... have a happy one, tday's my bro's b-day as well.
-ian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts