Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of starting some sort of race team and would like a lot of supras in it. It would be to just hang out, talk about mods, work on each others cars if need be, and go out to the races. If any ones interested leave me a post or email. I also go out to the CiCi's in Arlington on Green Oaks & Pleasant Ridge(i think) over by I-20 every Friday and Saturday night at 10:00pm. I have a grey 1990 turbo supra.

later
[email protected]

·
805 Posts
There is one, not really a "race team" but alot of supra that get together...it is at I-635 and MacAurther...i think that is las colinas, but maybe still in coppell...Just take 121 to the airport, then hit 635 and its like maybe 3 miles down the road..

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COME ONE COME ALL

Hello

This will be the first meet. Its nothin u have to show up every week for or sign up for just show and have a good time. It will be Saturday 1/26/02 at 10:00 at the JW Dunlop Sports center. Its a park by river legacy. Theres a bunch of well lit streets around it and barely anybody lives out there. I say we meet and hang out for a little while then go and race or sumthin.I'll be in a grey 1990 turbo supra. Hope yall will come, bring as many people as u can.

later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts