1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Awesome video

·
Registered
30 Posts
Leave it here-it's a warning for the drivers of cars to watch out for bikes!!
But should be on the OLD FOLKS forum. (but young speeders need it too)
Len

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Leave it here-it's a warning for the drivers of cars to watch out for bikes!!
But should be on the OLD FOLKS forum. (but young speeders need it too)

Len

Don't take this the wrong way,some bike riders,ride like asses too,it's not always the car drivers fault.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Good stuff. It goes for both cagers and riders. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way,some bike riders,ride like asses too,it's not always the car drivers fault.

Agreed but the majority of the time it is the cager's fault. If people would be more aware of their surroundings when driving a lot of people would probably still be here today.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
The other night, I went with the girly to a relative's house, and on the way, a guy on a 'Busa and another on a spankin' new red ZX-14 with chrome rims and Yoshi pipes started racing after the light turned green in front of the local Sunday bike hangout. A mile and a half ahead I saw the ZX-14 laying on the emergency lane, destroyed all around like it flipped many times, and the guy was laying motionless on the deep roadside grass in fetal position about 100 feet from the bike. I didn't stop because three cars pulled over immediately. How are you gonna wipeout on a stable-ass bike like that? Who knows? Maybe a cager didn't see him and caused the accident...but it was the rider's fault, too, for street racing.

·
That quiet guy
95 Posts
Damn. Sad video. Almost made me cry. that's why I avoid racing as much as possible and just try to ride. There's still idiots though, I went out for one day and at least 3 people tried to pull out infront of me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
in alot of those clips it didnt apear to be the cars fault, sure alot of them violated the bikes right of way but still alot of the bikers were going too fast and might have been able to stop had thy not been speeding like they were and alot of the riders werent wearing anything close to proper riding gear, like the guy in shorts with his leg cut from the ankle to the hip.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
video really made me think...great video! props to who ever made it... be careful out there guys!

·
FUCK NOW!
1,076 Posts
Damn - I could only watch about 4 minutes of it before I turned it off. I can't count the number of times idiots have pulled out in front of me. Makes me miss my TL1000R with D&D pipes - if people coulsn't see me - they could sure as hell hear me!!

Jonny

·
'85 SDR 7MGTE 5sp
1,842 Posts
I love putting around on my crusier. Sure, I can still get hit, or I can hit oil and wipe out or hit a deer....but Im usually rolling at speeds where its easy to react (as they showed in this video)

Im getting old...

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
wow, video made me....not want to get a bike anymore. Where did you get all of those video clips? like from the riders view and all?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great video. another reminder of why I do not own a bike.... An itch I will never scratch for sure. Too many reminders of lost friends.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts