Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I8 YUR V8
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as of now i'm re-doing my setup in the 94 TT 6 speed. Picked up a brand new oem shortblock, titan pulley, arp studs. Getting ready to start putting it all back together but i figured i'd put in my new valve seals since they came with the gasket kit from toyota. I was thinking about throwing in some Crower valvetrain and possibly ferrea valves as well since i was taking it all apart anyways, but kinda iffy about if it was really worth it or not or maybe just an overkill. I basically have the greddy single turbo kit on the car but will be using the SP71 turbo with aem ems. My goal is to make 650-750whp with the setup. So what do you guys think... go for it or stock valvetrain would be fine for my setup. Or maybe use the stock valvetrain and just get some stainless valves instead? I know if i ever decide to go with some hks cams i'd have to upgrade the valvetrain but at this time i don't think i'll be going with that route. Just seeing what you guys are running on your setups and maybe to shed some light on if it was worth it or not. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts