Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yeah i liked the broke ass lexus comment in the last run. the kid in the purple stang asked me in the staging lane if my mother knew i had her car at the track so when the run was over i asked him how does her new taillights look. :freak:

·
2JZ NA-T
7,624 Posts
23 psi, damn... thats a t61 right? if so...wow...great tuning job ....512...thats insane, im going NA-t on my 95 supra soon, im going wit hthe boostlogic t67 .68 a/r turbo, aem ems, and all the good stuff that 9thousand bucks can buy, hoping on putting down around 550 to the wheels on pump, and maybe mid to upper six hundreds on race, oh, and is that the stock 5 spd tranny ure running?

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
6,782 Posts
Ravan17 said:
23 psi, damn... thats a t61 right? if so...wow...great tuning job ....512...thats insane, im going NA-t on my 95 supra soon, im going wit hthe boostlogic t67 .68 a/r turbo, aem ems, and all the good stuff that 9thousand bucks can buy, hoping on putting down around 550 to the wheels on pump, and maybe mid to upper six hundreds on race, oh, and is that the stock 5 spd tranny ure running?
It's a fresh 6-speed swap....... :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.