·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yeah i liked the broke ass lexus comment in the last run. the kid in the purple stang asked me in the staging lane if my mother knew i had her car at the track so when the run was over i asked him how does her new taillights look. :freak:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this was for soangel :bigthumb:

·
565rwhp Turbo Lexus
727 Posts
:) Good stuff. What were the times, I had a hard time making them out ?

I do miss my car, but as I am sure most of you know ... I have a new surprise on the way.

·
Registered
162 Posts
SoAngel said:
:)

I do miss my car, but as I am sure most of you know ... I have a new surprise on the way.
dont you have that beautiful stock body hks twins supra coming :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:wtflol:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
23 psi

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
23 psi, damn... thats a t61 right? if so...wow...great tuning job ....512...thats insane, im going NA-t on my 95 supra soon, im going wit hthe boostlogic t67 .68 a/r turbo, aem ems, and all the good stuff that 9thousand bucks can buy, hoping on putting down around 550 to the wheels on pump, and maybe mid to upper six hundreds on race, oh, and is that the stock 5 spd tranny ure running?

·
Registered
368 Posts
nice kill bro! showing them stang who boss!

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Ravan17 said:
23 psi, damn... thats a t61 right? if so...wow...great tuning job ....512...thats insane, im going NA-t on my 95 supra soon, im going wit hthe boostlogic t67 .68 a/r turbo, aem ems, and all the good stuff that 9thousand bucks can buy, hoping on putting down around 550 to the wheels on pump, and maybe mid to upper six hundreds on race, oh, and is that the stock 5 spd tranny ure running?
It's a fresh 6-speed swap....... :bigthumb:

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Ravan17 said:
damn...how much did that cost ya man? lol ive heard of 6spd swaps going for 8grand for the entire project.....
Only if you purchase high and pay for all the labor.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts