Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question to you guys, is what do you think a to4e with a .50A/R front housing and a .70 exhaust housing can do? My goal is to get 450RWHP out of a turbo on stock fuel, however, i wanted something small. That is the reason why i chose the to4e. However, the guy who got me the turbo gave me the wrong front housing. I wanted a .60A/R front with the .70 rear. What do you think i will be able to get as far as RWHP?
thanks,
dan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont hold me to this but it is to small to give you what you want...i think the stocker swould be way better....a tso4 is WAY bigger and i have seen 475 pushing it...so tell him u want your money back, hell my buddy has that turbo on his sentra... :) good luck....just think, u still have a bad ass ride...mkiv

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Get a TS04 with a .58 housing, that will give you that little extra you'll need against us stock twin guys.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, i returned the turbo and am getting the one i had originally wanted. A To4E with a .60 trim front and .70 Back housing. Good for about 490RWHP :-0 woohoo, can't wait to put it in.
thanks for the replies.
dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts