Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Here ya go guys... a little supra action from Tobay.

Thanks to Eric for the upload and whoever the guys name in the credits for filming and editting. :blah: '

Right Click and Save As: HERE

Enjoy!

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Nice vid. Too bad there wasn't more room for the runs. The "pink" van was hilarious. :fruit:

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
taken way to long to download.

·
Registered
315 Posts
hey where in NY all them guys from id liek to meet up sometime over the summer, im located in upstate in kingston.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
damn both my supras were featured in this video.......cant stop smiling......thanks kenz

Reactions: makipsee

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
Hey everyone im the "camera dude" and editor thanks for the good words means a lot and NP yogi i should be thanking you for putting up with my " can i ride with u?" line lol

·
sexy jdm nurse included
269 Posts
nice vid good shots loved the "race of the month" had to put that on my buddies fourm "240 freaks over there" but its all good ..........what music mixes did you use

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
makipsee said:
Hey everyone im the "camera dude" and editor thanks for the good words means a lot and NP yogi i should be thanking you for putting up with my " can i ride with u?" line lol
Who is in the soundtrack? Nice video, would have love to be there if Id only known, was in NY this weekend.

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
booster1 said:
Who is in the soundtrack? Nice video, would have love to be there if Id only known, was in NY this weekend.
if your referring 2 the songs its posted just above your post

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
thats ny style driving for u folks around the country....im the driver in the video....in mah mkiv.....n the last race was my mkiii.....kenz we need to make more videos... :)

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
jdmuscle said:
thats ny style driving for u folks around the country....im the driver in the video....in mah mkiv.....n the last race was my mkiii.....kenz we need to make more videos... :)
yogi how come your BOV is so quiet? i think its broken

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice vid. Kenz. You put some time into it and came out nice. Didn't know you guys were heading out to get some food. If I knew I would have tagged along (trying to keep up with you guys). Looking forward to next meet.

Charles

1 - 20 of 24 Posts