Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Nice vid. Too bad there wasn't more room for the runs. The "pink" van was hilarious. :fruit:

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,234 Posts
taken way to long to download.

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
Hey everyone im the "camera dude" and editor thanks for the good words means a lot and NP yogi i should be thanking you for putting up with my " can i ride with u?" line lol

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
makipsee said:
Hey everyone im the "camera dude" and editor thanks for the good words means a lot and NP yogi i should be thanking you for putting up with my " can i ride with u?" line lol
Who is in the soundtrack? Nice video, would have love to be there if Id only known, was in NY this weekend.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
thats ny style driving for u folks around the country....im the driver in the video....in mah mkiv.....n the last race was my mkiii.....kenz we need to make more videos... :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice vid. Kenz. You put some time into it and came out nice. Didn't know you guys were heading out to get some food. If I knew I would have tagged along (trying to keep up with you guys). Looking forward to next meet.

Charles

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.