Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very disappointed in this years meet,

My after thoughts on the meet:

I hate the SRT-4's even more now.
Supra taillights on a muscle car is gay.

I could say so much more but I'll stop

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
Y'all get chased off by the cops again? I meant to get out there but spent the day pulling and tearing down a friends engine instead.

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
today was a dissapointment because it was WAY too crowded. i wouldnt be surprised if there were a few accidents occuring when people finally got kicked out. but still, it was nice seeing ALL the supra folk, MK3 and MK4, and it was still a very good time!

and who saw the Ford GT??!! :eek2:

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
my friends were there they said that some nice cars were there. I myself was working on a car, but planning to go up the next time they have a meet.

·
Registered
580 Posts
damn I was there for maybe 45 mins before they kicked everyone out. It was cool to see an insane amount of nice cars everywhere you looked on the highway. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Sorry dude,unable to make it.In a way i didn't miss anyting.Cops,ricers,and wanna be...
I hope next time it will be better,Sorry Dave.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dave Capone said:
sunburn is bad
You're telling me! :stickpoke lol. Nice seeing you guys. If we got to use Tobay's lot, the meet would have been amazing. Besides that, it was pretty nice to see all of those cars.

·
Registered
218 Posts
SupraMan35 said:
damn I was there for maybe 45 mins before they kicked everyone out. It was cool to see an insane amount of nice cars everywhere you looked on the highway. :bigthumb:
What exactly happened? I got there around 12:30 and was on a line of cars going into Tobay...they just turned us around. Funny thing is I saw a pic with my car waiting on the line on another board when I was trying to find out what happened.

(White MK3 behind the van)

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^thats why i screamed at them, you cannot tell someone they can't enter a parking lot because of the car they drive. They let regular cars in that day.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah It was much better last year, This year everyone broke off into there own group and went to all the other parking lots. I was happy to not get pulled over and still get a bunch of good runs in on the wantagh. And yes I do hate srt4's that much more as well.
-Daniel

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Dave how come you did not join us after OBI.

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A few of my friends from upstate came down and you guys were leaving right as I met up with them. So we left after the cops kicked us out which was ~10 minutes later

1 - 20 of 80 Posts