Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very disappointed in this years meet,

My after thoughts on the meet:

I hate the SRT-4's even more now.
Supra taillights on a muscle car is gay.

I could say so much more but I'll stop

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
today was a dissapointment because it was WAY too crowded. i wouldnt be surprised if there were a few accidents occuring when people finally got kicked out. but still, it was nice seeing ALL the supra folk, MK3 and MK4, and it was still a very good time!

and who saw the Ford GT??!! :eek2:

·
Registered
580 Posts
damn I was there for maybe 45 mins before they kicked everyone out. It was cool to see an insane amount of nice cars everywhere you looked on the highway. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Sorry dude,unable to make it.In a way i didn't miss anyting.Cops,ricers,and wanna be...
I hope next time it will be better,Sorry Dave.

·
Registered
218 Posts
SupraMan35 said:
damn I was there for maybe 45 mins before they kicked everyone out. It was cool to see an insane amount of nice cars everywhere you looked on the highway. :bigthumb:
What exactly happened? I got there around 12:30 and was on a line of cars going into Tobay...they just turned us around. Funny thing is I saw a pic with my car waiting on the line on another board when I was trying to find out what happened.

(White MK3 behind the van)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah It was much better last year, This year everyone broke off into there own group and went to all the other parking lots. I was happy to not get pulled over and still get a bunch of good runs in on the wantagh. And yes I do hate srt4's that much more as well.
-Daniel

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Dave how come you did not join us after OBI.

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A few of my friends from upstate came down and you guys were leaving right as I met up with them. So we left after the cops kicked us out which was ~10 minutes later

1 - 20 of 80 Posts