Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Dave wheres all the Supra pics I had on your camera.. I took a pic of every supra at the meet .. same angle too.. sorry kerri i didn't catch the typhoon.. ..

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
damn, I guess it's not so bad that I was retarded hung over and missed it.

…. I thought tobay beach was a state park anyway how can they tell you that you can’t park there….. and if this meet is always so big, why not just get a permit and do it legit?

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
man ....i think it was fun....saw a weird lil pulsar gtir.....need a seperate supra meet....tooo many frekkin evos n srt-4s....

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Dave Capone said:
^thats why i screamed at them, you cannot tell someone they can't enter a parking lot because of the car they drive. They let regular cars in that day.

chaulk up another one for the people that "serve and protect" us
DOH! :sad: :dunno:

·
Lexotic Garage
1,470 Posts
Funny .... thing.. its all about profit folks. we acidentally went to field 4 at first and paid $6 to park. Troopers there said once you paid, you can park for the rest of the day they didnt care. We ended up leaving Feild 4 and heading up to Oak Beach after sorting out where everyone else went.

Cops just wanted to generate some revenue.....

I too agree that Camaro looked SIIIIICCCKKK until I saw the supra tail lights LOL! Iwas in shock.

·
Registered
538 Posts
pulsar gtir was sick. Florida plate on that thing. I wish there was some more arranged street action/cruising, but other than that I was 1 of 3 people from PA..I had a great time. (Driving 03 cobra)

-Corey

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
ChamPazn said:
wow very nice pics man..im feelin the white blitz supra =D
That is a very clean beautiful white hardtop.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts