Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hey ppl, I took a picture of all the mkiv supras who were present at OBI .. now everone has a frontal shot of their car..lol.

Dave Capone said:
Here are some pics Tim took with my camera

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did you guys head over to fridays near southshore mall at some point during the day?

Some of the vr4 guys were up there and me and my friend were in the parking lot. Saw a shitload of supras and were like "holy shit"

:bigthumb: to the white one with the huge blitz fmic

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
hey everyone i have the video done BUT i did it on a trial version program so it says trial version across the screen im working on getting it off but its done.... also my coverage at the meet its self wasnt that great

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Here's some pics

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
I have about 5 vids of the Supra's racing, etc... Can anyone host it for me??

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Dave Capone said:
sunburn is bad
lol....dave me too.
I had a great time hanging out with everyone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
great meet cant wait till next year. Alot bigger turn out than i thought was going to be there. Too bad for the cops closing it off but over all a great time. Hope to see the same supra guys at the E-town meet.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Storm70 said:
Dave wheres all the Supra pics I had on your camera.. I took a pic of every supra at the meet .. same angle too.. sorry kerri i didn't catch the typhoon.. ..
lol...that's ok Tim maybe next time. All the pics look great!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Dawnoffatex said:
Did you guys head over to fridays near southshore mall at some point during the day?

Some of the vr4 guys were up there and me and my friend were in the parking lot. Saw a shitload of supras and were like "holy shit"

:bigthumb: to the white one with the huge blitz fmic
Yes that was us there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well, it wasn't nice as last year at Tobay and the year before that, but I gotta give it to the people that turned a bad situation (couldn't believe the cops weren't letting us in at Tobay and letting some other cars in. It's not like it was just closed..bunch of b/s), and made it a nice turnout of good spirited car enthusiasts on a BEAUTIFUL Sunday (damn, my nose looks like Rudolph driving w/top down).

It was great seeing the usual L.I. Supra guys and talking about all the new upgrades that you guys did. All in all, it was a great meet. No one really did anything stupid at the meet, and had a chance to see lots of my friends all in one place. Looking forward to future meets everyone.

Charles

41 - 60 of 80 Posts