Supra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
Joined
·
4,188 Posts
hey charles.....its always good to see u man....but plz bring the 4dr lex next time....or put a blitz blower in that soarer.....no stock cars allowed at meets any more.....lol :)
 

·
Team 10+ Year Member
Joined
·
3,510 Posts
NYC 93-2JZGTE said:
someone holler at me to host this vid. my main men Dan94tt and greg are out pimping it right now when i need a host!
Eric.. sorry bro but you know how we have to do.. actually we eneded up at a car meet. I will catch you online tonight and we can get this things fired up for you.. dont think I dont want to see the action I missed!
 

·
HIGH ON PSI
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
Dan94TT said:
Eric.. sorry bro but you know how we have to do.. actually we eneded up at a car meet. I will catch you online tonight and we can get this things fired up for you.. dont think I dont want to see the action I missed!
hey dan, i uploaded the vid to gregs FTP site already. can you ask him to host it when he gets the chance. thanks!
 

·
Team 10+ Year Member
Joined
·
3,510 Posts
Ahh you are ahead of the game huh Eric.. yea maybe sometime during lunch I will ask him. Cant wait to see this stuff. You got any good pics for me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Dave Capone said:
Very disappointed in this years meet,


My after thoughts on the meet:

I hate the SRT-4's even more now.
Supra taillights on a muscle car is gay.


I could say so much more but I'll stop
haha..
speaking of srt-4 did you know that dodge made a mistake and that ever 1 out 3 keys made for the srt4 can open another srt4 owners car..LOL.. I hate that car with a passion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts
vtecdc5 said:
haha..
speaking of srt-4 did you know that dodge made a mistake and that ever 1 out 3 keys made for the srt4 can open another srt4 owners car..LOL.. I hate that car with a passion
:bowrofl:
 

·
*RockStaR*
Joined
·
561 Posts
well i was pretty pissed, i couldnt get into the lot, looked like there were awsome cars in the lot. all i got to see where people cruising on the ocean parkway back and forth, i did get to do a lil cruising, but im really pissed i didnt get to see all those cars, and the supra gang. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,953 Posts
LilPest83 said:
well i was pretty pissed, i couldnt get into the lot, looked like there were awsome cars in the lot. all i got to see where people cruising on the ocean parkway back and forth, i did get to do a lil cruising, but im really pissed i didnt get to see all those cars, and the supra gang. :(

should have gotten out before 3:00 :freak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
anyone want to get a local meet going soon.
 
61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Top