Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to pick up my kids in my 240 with a 2jz and i saw a nice porsche panamera i look at it and keept going but the faster i went he was keeping up with me so i said what the hell i step on it on third and freight train him , at the red light they were beside me, i saw the passenger window rolled down and the young kid (maybe 12 or 14 years old)said awsome car ,i said thanks and the kid reply you have a 2jz on it and i told him yes . the father said out of the blue i bought this car 1 week ago to impress him and did'nt work and he been talking about your car (the way it sound) and your racing rear wheel (mickeys with weld racing) . He said i fell like a dumd ass . I told him joking ,i trade you and i give you my kidney for your car as long is paid off . He smile gave me the thump ups and we went our ways.

· 97 HARD TOP
1,615 Posts
nice man, i had something similar happen to me when i was on my way home, i had this porsche follow me forever and when i finally got stopped at a stop light he rolled down his window , told me that hes been following me just to tell me i had an awesome supra. im looking at him likes hes joking because hes cruising around in a nice brand new porsche. i told him thanks and that i like his and we went our ways. kinda nice to have someone that favors a completley different brand car appriciate yours every now and then.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was the OP born in the USA?
whats this a racial comment?what does this have to do with anything? i was born in p.r. an move to usa 15 years ago. anything else?

· Nucking Futs
454 Posts
whats this a racial comment?what does this have to do with anything? i was born in p.r. an move to usa 15 years ago. anything else?
Don't be offended, just make sure your kids stay in school. Sorry I find it hard to believe that some random kid guessed your motor swap. Looking at your thread it's certainly a respectable build...you just need to clean up the exterior.

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't be offended, just make sure your kids stay in school. Sorry I find it hard to believe that some random kid guessed your motor swap. Looking at your thread it's certainly a respectable build...you just need to clean up the exterior.
i know what you saying ,but what can i said? i still don't understand what my kids have to do with this .

· Registered
1,706 Posts
I don't believe it either.

Either that or I seriously feel sorry for today's youth of America if they are driving around in a Panamera and think a 240 with mismatched body panels is cool

· Nucking Futs
454 Posts
I assume TRD made the comment because it's kind of difficult to understand what you wrote, I'm sure you typed it in a hurry. Sorry for giving you a hard time as you seem like a pretty cool guy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.