Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i ordered an AC hose from lexus to get my cars AC fixed.. had to wait 5 days for it. Wrong hose, its for an sc400.

I ordered my 1JZGTE intake manifold from 935 motorsports on the 13th. Called him today to get tracking #. He forgot to place the order.

On the bright side, i got my tial 44mm wastegate today

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
tial 44 ftmfw.. what spring.. I got mine 2nd hand (brand new though) so stuck with my .6(until i decide to change it).. got it cheap though :)

i've been waiting for my 4" piping and 2.5" piping since the 6th.. it sucks.. maybe itll ship by this friday :sadance:

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tissimo said:
tial 44 ftmfw.. what spring.. I got mine 2nd hand (brand new though) so stuck with my .6(until i decide to change it).. got it cheap though :)

i've been waiting for my 4" piping and 2.5" piping since the 6th.. it sucks.. maybe itll ship by this friday :sadance:

Im running a .7 bar spring in it for now. 935 screwed up my manifold order and its going to be 1-3 more weeks til i get my chinaman with the 44mm tial adatper on it. I just need to find some 550's and buy an intercooler, and my "kit" is complete and ready to install.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
Im running a .7 bar spring in it for now. 935 screwed up my manifold order and its going to be 1-3 more weeks til i get my chinaman with the 44mm tial adatper on it. I just need to find some 550's and buy an intercooler, and my "kit" is complete and ready to install.
damn :( hopfully you'll get everything and have it done by the otown meet..

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, it wont. Motor gets pulled once the tranny ECU is tuned. Swapping blocks (maybe), tranny to a stronger one, turbo install, and having the car repainted (engine bay and all) with a little more pearl and red flake in it, along with a version:select body kit. I have to get the car pretty to start getting my press package together for sponsorships.. I can't do this car alone, I'm going to need some help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts