Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Search will only take one word and Tokico gets 200 results....

I'm looking at these because I don't care about adjustablility, and they seem like a good setup...

does anyone have negitive reviews about these/

_ Justin

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
check suprasports old reviews of them. I heard they blow alot, but they have a lifetime warranty. However, the reviews seem very mixed.

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SupraOfDoom said:
check suprasports old reviews of them. I heard they blow alot, but they have a lifetime warranty. However, the reviews seem very mixed.
yeah that seems great, how's the warrenty work, pull the shock off, be out your car for 3 weeks while they send you a new one?!?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i have them, they work fine and seem fine for me. its just the height of the H&R springs in the front i hate.

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spoolme said:
i have them, they work fine and seem fine for me. its just the height of the H&R springs in the front i hate.

GOOD! I was considering those springs on 18's, why do you hate it?

G

·
Spoolme said:
can you get a picture? i would like to see how much they dropped your car.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Im running them and i love them. I have intrax springs. The the car rides like a dream now.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
look at my cardomain in my sig.
i dont like them in the front cuz they are to low. my tires rub the plastic fender well and when i go over bumps in the road i can hear my tires hitting the fender well too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts