Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I blow up Toyota's
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone plan on going to the 2007 Tokyo Auto Salon in January? I've been the past two years but it was with a honda owner and a RX7 fanatic so as you could imagine it wasn't as much fun as it could've been with other Toyota guys. Just wondering if anyone would wanna go as I will be. It's fairly cheap as well considering the experiance. It is the second weekend of January on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

BAM

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I'm planing on going this year for sure. Bringing a friend and my gf.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
I've been thinking of going for two years now. Maby next year I'll finally get up and get my ass over there.

How much are the tickets and is it a long way from Narita airport?

·
says
390 Posts
I'll be going again.

·
I blow up Toyota's
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kaneda said:
how are you going? one of those tour packages from the magazines? i've thought about saving up to go in '07. :sadance:
Na, I just go over there and stay at the same hotel so I know where everything is.

Krister said:
I've been thinking of going for two years now. Maby next year I'll finally get up and get my ass over there.

How much are the tickets and is it a long way from Narita airport?

Tickets aren't too bad. I leave out of ATL and they're around $900. All depends on when you get the tickets though and where you leave from. I bought mine last year at $830 then two days later they dropped to $635. The hotel I stay at is about 20 mins from Narita by train and the convention center (Makahuri Messe) is 3 stops from the hotel. Hotel prices are around $45 a night for a single room if you stay in the one I do which is very nice and has a breakfast bar with western style food as well as a traditional Japanese breakfast. Tokyo station is about 30 mins from the hotel. If anyone really is interested then get back at me cause I need to start planning things in the next few months.

BAM

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
What hotel do you use for your stay and what is the rate? Where do you purchase your airline tickets?

·
says
390 Posts
I'll probably be staying @ the B in roppongi again.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Bryant said:
I'll probably be staying @ the B in roppongi again.
How far is that from the TAS? CAn you take a JR train there? Is there anything cool in Roppongi to see? Any tips ect?

·
Registered
665 Posts
How much are the tickets at the door? My father and I shall be going this year, and wanted to know if we had to preorder or if we could purchase them at the door.
Basil

1 - 20 of 29 Posts