Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· I blow up Toyota's
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone plan on going to the 2007 Tokyo Auto Salon in January? I've been the past two years but it was with a honda owner and a RX7 fanatic so as you could imagine it wasn't as much fun as it could've been with other Toyota guys. Just wondering if anyone would wanna go as I will be. It's fairly cheap as well considering the experiance. It is the second weekend of January on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

BAM

· Registered
3,294 Posts
I'm planing on going this year for sure. Bringing a friend and my gf.

· I blow up Toyota's
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kaneda said:
how are you going? one of those tour packages from the magazines? i've thought about saving up to go in '07. :sadance:
Na, I just go over there and stay at the same hotel so I know where everything is.

Krister said:
I've been thinking of going for two years now. Maby next year I'll finally get up and get my ass over there.

How much are the tickets and is it a long way from Narita airport?

Tickets aren't too bad. I leave out of ATL and they're around $900. All depends on when you get the tickets though and where you leave from. I bought mine last year at $830 then two days later they dropped to $635. The hotel I stay at is about 20 mins from Narita by train and the convention center (Makahuri Messe) is 3 stops from the hotel. Hotel prices are around $45 a night for a single room if you stay in the one I do which is very nice and has a breakfast bar with western style food as well as a traditional Japanese breakfast. Tokyo station is about 30 mins from the hotel. If anyone really is interested then get back at me cause I need to start planning things in the next few months.

BAM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.