Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen a single one in the trailers or photos......There should always be one in a Fast and the Furious movie!

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
They're hoping for a run on muscle cars and RB26DETTs :rofl: There'd better be one in there. They cant possibly make a mainstream import movie without one!!

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
June 16

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Old skool Mustang + RB engine = Mad gayness and homobility. :hay:

·
<.>
343 Posts

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
I hope the supra gets some attention in this movie that way ours will be worth more. Oh and I like it when young boys want me to rev at the light.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Haha, damn. Supra isnt' exactly a hard car to convert back to RHD either. Same one that had that butt ugly wing on it in FnF2 right?

Dan.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Hate to say it but mine was in there as well as a red do luck supra. They had the car for a while I dropped it off at the parking garage that is in the trailer, It was off of Hawthorne Blvd and 120th. I only saw me and the red one there the whole time I was there. Look for the car that is in the sig.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Bah, might rise your value, lowers ours.

New movie = rise in interest = more importers bringing in cheapo high km examples of Supra's, 180's, GTR's = idiots will buy the bad condition cheap one over the good condition expensive one = lowering value.

Dan.

·
Supraless member
317 Posts
And even less TT's for those who are living in Japan :tear: They load full boats of nice low mileage supras recently.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts