Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Verrrry nice!
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No trader ratings on here, but my ebay id is same as on here if you want to check feedback. Paypal preferred. Prices shipped to continental U.S. only.

2JZ upper intake plenum, looks ok, i would clean & polish, has a couple extra holes drilled and tapped for 7m t/b, will need to plug those....$135 shippedSOLD

2JZ SOLDor 7m lower intake runner cut in 1/2, either one, $30 shipped

MK4 fuel pump, used only couple months, bought new.....SOLD

TRD valve springs, 4age set, only enough for 4cyl, new, SOLD

k&n with adapter, smushed a little on one side...see pics, still ok, $50

like new accordian intake hose....$60

HKS vpc chip E164...550cc 7m...$60

Instrument cluster, turbo, tems, $80

Upper plenums,
lower runner,
3000 pipe,
stock bov,
fan clutch,
exhaust manifold,
fuel rail,
p/s reservoir,
2 bare heads ( no valves or anything),
factory turbo oil lines,
rear wiper motor,
cam gears,
climate cont head (55900-14411),
lamp failure (blue 89373-aa010 or white 89373-14050,
power mirror switch,
tems switch,
dual mini fans, blade on one messed up, motors good,
stock afm housing,
turbo elbow w/ 02 sensor,
t4 turbine heat shield,
HKS d/p lange with flex,
cooling fan blade,
panel between tail lights for lic plates, red/grey trim for 86-88.........make offers!

·
Banned
77 Posts
I was wondering if you had the exterior trim pieces that go around the rear hatch windshield and if they are in good shape and not brittle or cracking or faded or anything... and if by chance you still had a passenger door molding that is in good shape with good clips? Please PM me with quotes to 78550 or just email them to me at [email protected]. I was also wondering if you had a turbo fan shroud you're looking to get rid of... mine blew up :(

·
Verrrry nice!
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
boogabooga said:
I was wondering if you had the exterior trim pieces that go around the rear hatch windshield and if they are in good shape and not brittle or cracking or faded or anything... and if by chance you still had a passenger door molding that is in good shape with good clips? Please PM me with quotes to 78550 or just email them to me at [email protected]. I was also wondering if you had a turbo fan shroud you're looking to get rid of... mine blew up :(
Sorry , dont have that stuff, try this [email protected] name is Grant, hes parting out the body, may have the reae hatch stuff, but all his mouldings are custom blue, and hes selling as a set, just looked at the car today, but didnt pay much attention to the rear hatch, just bought his bumpers and sides.

·
Registered
91 Posts
looks like i need a rear knock sensor and an ignitor got either? mines an 89 turbo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts