Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent some items to Tony to polish since my engine is getting some work done. Of course the work is incredible as always. Here are some pics. When the items arrive I will post them along side some items that I got chromed and u wont be albe to tell the difference! Thanks again Tony!

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Cedric,

Its good to hear you are happy with the outcome and glad I could help you out. When you get those parts on the car let us know how everything looks then. :)

Let me know if you need anything else and I will take care of you.

Thanks

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Hua said:
Is that the BH Photo summer catalog? :D
LOL...they definately have some nice pieces in that catalog, but unfortunately they come with a nice pricetag too. :) You don't want to order too many "pieces" at the same time. :)

Take Care

·
Banned
175 Posts
what do you charge for this great work?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Polishing By TT_6spd_95

I'm posting to share my experience with having parts polished by Tony aka TT_6spd_95. I sent him a Ron R Manifold, Q45, T66 Compressor Housing and a Thermostat housing last week and I just got the pictures of all the work and it is simply amazing! I can’t wait to see it all in person! This transaction was very easy, extremely fair prices and very quick turnaround also answers all PM's in a very timely fashion. Overall I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with having parts polished. If your considering getting part’s polished look no further then Tony aka TT_6spd_95.

Here are some pic's of what he did for me:

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
818 Posts
Yet more great polishing by Tony

Here is just a couple parts I had done by Tony. A great guy to do business with! Turn around time was outstanding!

Casey

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Niiiice! But even after that polish, I'd chrome it to keep it that nice though ;)

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Tony is definately an AWESOME polisher! I had a few parts done by him recently, and they are the BEST I have seen yet! He will definately get my business again :)

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
turbowash said:
Here is just a couple parts I had done by Tony. A great guy to do business with! Turn around time was outstanding!

Casey
Thanks for the kind words Casey and just let me know if you need anything else.

Take Care

1 - 12 of 12 Posts