4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HD Photoshoot 94 White Soup

Interior/engine shot on page 3

More pics 8/18/2010 on page 5 and 6

1/29/2012 IFO updated pictures

2/20/2012 Version 2.0 on page 8 & 11

3/12/2012 Wingless

Photo Taken by Dry Heat Panzer (DHP photography)

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
476 Posts
The car looks great an the pics really show the car off well.I think some darker tint all around would top it off good!

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice shoot car is clean
Thanks man

GAHHHH dayumn...lookin good bro.
appreciate it
The car looks great an the pics really show the car off well.I think some darker tint all around would top it off good!
its tinted, legal tint, dont need another reason for the cops to pull me over lol.
Thank for looking.
Sick ride mate ! Nice turn signals as well.
Thanks man.
Some sexy looking pictures you got there. Almost makes me want to go detail my car and take some pictures of it.
do it, give the soup some TLC

·
Hardtop Crew
6,405 Posts
damn i need some pics like this taken. much props sir

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Painting the hood minus the vents makes a big difference, and was clearly the right move.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beautiful clean car minus the front bumper
Thanks, the front flows well with the car IMO due to the carbon fiber being built into the bumper.

incredibly sexy! what bulbs did you use for your fogs?
H3 yellow piaa bulbs
Looking great Tony!!!

I have PIAA yellow bulbs in my fogs. Looks the same. I love the JDM tightness!
yes sir, i love yellow fog lights. I have yellow fogs on my benz currently and my last 3 cars all had the same.

those are some badass pics.
appreciate it.

damn i need some pics like this taken. much props sir
if your in town i can arrange that

dam that ride looks clean thanks for shareing
Thanks for looking
Painting the hood minus the vents makes a big difference, and was clearly the right move.
I think so also, thank you. any word on you build, i have not seen an update and am looking forward to see what you are doing with it.

Some of those are super nice. They do justice to your car.
Thank you, i did minor PS editing myself but it was all the guy behind the camera.

Thanks

Very very nice although im not feeling those skirts bro, have you considered the late do luck they are smooth
Yes, i considered a modified Doluck with the side vent added and the little lip int he rear cut off. The top secret side and the blitz modified with out the front part. but in the end i am currently cut off from spending money (wifey said so lol) and if i do that I have other plans i want to do at the same time, hence the reason im holding off. Plus when i gove over curve, the side part that curves up acutally give me enough clearance so it does not scrape.

Sweet ride! I would get the wider rims on the rear though. Either have them widened or put some spacers on back to kick it out a little.:cool:

I would like wider rim also. I already spoke with dusty about buying a bigger wheel barrel but Volks do not sell them seperate, i would have to sell the rims i have now. I tried for a short period of time to sell it, new ties and all but only got low ball offers, lets say they were way less then the rims cost alone, and thats not counting the new tires. might add spacers to fill it out a bit but as it sits now with rolled fenders, it rubs slighting a big dips.
thanks for the comment.

-----------
Again, thanks for the taking the time to comment, i will have another shoot next monday with another photographer who wants to shoot the car also, i will update this thread once i get those pictures..

1 - 20 of 393 Posts