Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the car fixed with help from whiteblazze. Then took a few pics.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
That front end on the red one is hideous. Otherwise it looks great.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i like the idea of the hatch and hood on the red supra and the rims on the black supra look really good. is that red one n/a? i think ive seen his sig around before.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The rear lip on that red supra is by far the nicest ive ever seen, Whats the name of it? and where can i get it?

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93 Supra TT said:
The rear lip on that red supra is by far the nicest ive ever seen, Whats the name of it? and where can i get it?
I think it is an Erebuni 275 Kit. he also has the corner lenses shaved and the kit is molded to the body.

Both of our supras here are N/A.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
LOL....no one likes my "Jay Leno Chin" bumper here on the boards, but everyone I meet say that they like it. Oh well, its mine and that's that. Althought a TS bumper is next on the list though ;)

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
im diggin the front bumper on the red one! its like a pre89 style bumper for the mkiiis.

i like the rim combo on the black car as well.... nice rides.

·
Banned
600 Posts
WhiteBlazze said:
LOL....no one likes my "Jay Leno Chin" bumper here on the boards, but everyone I meet say that they like it. Oh well, its mine and that's that. Althought a TS bumper is next on the list though ;)
Maybe your a big mofo, and they are scared of you hahaha.

Nice stuff. Do you have rear pods?? Or is that stock?

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
The black one looks funny in the stance somehow. Can't quite put my finger on it. Lower it maybe? The rear tires are too narrow?

The front lip on the red one is HORRID!!!! Great way to ruin a supra.

Nice cars other then that. I love the wheel choices.

·
Registered
559 Posts
damn, by the look of those rear meats on the red one, one would assume it was a TT..

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
WhiteBlazze said:
A ts front would look killer on your car bro.. can't wait to see it like that.. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Once the new trans, clutch, and a few other things are broken in, next month I'll be NA-T with a T-61, 750cc, AEM, etc. Even tossin in the Racelogic and some coilovers

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
JamesN1830 said:
The black one looks funny in the stance somehow. Can't quite put my finger on it. Lower it maybe? The rear tires are too narrow?
The deep lip on the front wheels? You don't see that on a MKIV very often, so maybe that looks odd.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts