Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half of my cars life it's been in storage from just about every owner ( 152,000k) and last night, i did the same thing.

With the rain and my need for new tires i decided to take it off the road for a few months and just get everything fixed before i drive her again. She needs wheel bearing, tires, shocks, pads and rotors, valve covers and a possible boost leak. The main thing that helped me decide was gas at 106.5/L for 87. Usually i get gas in Abbotsford and it's 88.7/L for 87 (of course i use 91)

I'm driving my ugly purple 372k 83 celica gt (non hatchback) for the time being so if you see me wave and pretend it's a Supra!

:bigthumb:

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
i am looknig forword to store my supra in the garage for a LONG time....i hope it doesnt die or anything for the time been...i am going to get a AE85 for my daily driver :(

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
89 Black Beauty said:
Half of my cars life it's been in storage from just about every owner ( 152,000k) and last night, i did the same thing.

With the rain and my need for new tires i decided to take it off the road for a few months and just get everything fixed before i drive her again. She needs wheel bearing, tires, shocks, pads and rotors, valve covers and a possible boost leak. The main thing that helped me decide was gas at 106.5/L for 87. Usually i get gas in Abbotsford and it's 88.7/L for 87 (of course i use 91)

I'm driving my ugly purple 372k 83 celica gt (non hatchback) for the time being so if you see me wave and pretend it's a Supra!

:bigthumb:
Where you at Mission on Saturday? there was a MKIII with very bad tires parked beside me. The car was black and had good looking paint, my car was the POS blue one that needed a wash.

Jeremy :)

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turbo Drifter said:
Where you at Mission on Saturday? there was a MKIII with very bad tires parked beside me. The car was black and had good looking paint, my car was the POS blue one that needed a wash.

Jeremy :)
yup that was me :) Now you know why i took it off the road.
Your car didn't look bad aside from a paint job, look like you're modding it nicely.

I was there watching my co-workers in the white 88 camaro and the orange and blue 84 mustang that broke down on the track.

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
89 Black Beauty said:
yup that was me :) Now you know why i took it off the road.
Your car didn't look bad aside from a paint job, look like you're modding it nicely.

I was there watching my co-workers in the white 88 camaro and the orange and blue 84 mustang that broke down on the track.
Cool I was a pit crew on the green XR4TI with the 2jz motor in it.

Jeremy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts