Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I heart 80's Toyota's
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took off my exhuast and the car started smoking?? vids and pics!!!!

WATCH VID ... then scroll down for the rest

welll, I'm not sure what to think, do you guys have any suggestions?

http://media.putfile.com/smoke-52

LOL... anyways, just messing around and pissing off cops at the UCONN CAR SHOW... it was a blast and I was the only MK3 there!!!

Here are somemore pics from the show and the ride there with my club from central CT... we are having a show MAY 7th.. more info here http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356051

I'll get more pics up tomorrow:

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Very nice and wow does your supra smoke :p

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
... No you were not, Jon(JonoTurbo) was there also, blk mkiii actually when i saw the pics i taught it was from his car cause he has the same rear mirrors. I was supposed to be there too but my clutch pooped on me. :urowned:

·
I heart 80's Toyota's
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
... No you were not, Jon(JonoTurbo) was there also, blk mkiii actually when i saw the pics i taught it was from his car cause he has the same rear mirrors. I was supposed to be there too but my clutch pooped on me. :urowned:

Where was he parked.... I was there alllll day walking around... didn't see any other mk3's

·
Not your average auto mk3
1,046 Posts
Its exactly like mine...btu no, its not :)

I was supposed to ride the bike up there, but got lazy and just stayed home and worked on the car and watched NASCAR liek the hick that i am....

maybe next time Dustin :)

·
I heart 80's Toyota's
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slow66 said:
Its exactly like mine...btu no, its not :)

I was supposed to ride the bike up there, but got lazy and just stayed home and worked on the car and watched NASCAR liek the hick that i am....

maybe next time Dustin :)

YOU BUM

That truck was a friend of one of the club members..... and it spins all four tires in the back!!!

Bryan.... I saw Ted up there... he wants to know why your car isn't running yet... and his wife (??) asked how Genna was doing..... lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts