Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took out my cruse control and re routed the vacuum lines so that there is no holes and now I can rev my car with a bov vented to the atmosphere and it wont die. Strange........ Just wanted to share with you guys.

279 Posts
You took your cruise* control out.
I'll be keeping mine. I am not a hardcore street racer like you though. heheh
I see you got your car back & that you're not the "southsiders" roommate anymore.
That is good news.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tony Mawad said:
You took your cruise* control out.
I'll be keeping mine. I am not a hardcore street racer like you though. heheh
I see you got your car back & that you're not the "southsiders" roommate anymore.
That is good news.

LMAO hahahah, don't for get I also got maced in there also. At lease I can laugh at this now. I don't street race anymore, that night would teach any one a lesson.
Ill take my licking at the track. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was ugly, never used it. So I took it out to free up some room in the already cramped engine bay. I also took out my charcoal canasta, but that was before I got arrested for street racing, starting to look a lot better. I'm also thinking bought relocating my battery, I like to just see the motor when I pop my hood. not all that junk. I would hide my harness if I knew how to and if I had the time.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess i also like to drive a lot. so when i do go somewhere far, i never use it anyways.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I relocated my cruise to my fenderwell, still works and outta sight man:smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts