Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
powered by
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of new shots, lot of work into over the last two months. Think I've finally got her done to the point were I'm happy with everything......
Pictures are in a very random order.....

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Dude, YOUR CAR IS SWEET!, where'd you get the headlight cover from? and YES FINALLY SOMEONE THAT POSTES A PIC. OF THEIR ENGINE BAY THAT ACTUALLY HAS CLEAN BRAKE FLUID!!! :) props to that, aight peace

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
One of the best MK3's out there man. Keep up the good work :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey toy I was wondering if u could post a link for the center sway bar. I had a link b4 but lost it and I've been on a hunt for it since... so can u hook it up man ;) thanks in advance

·
Registered
601 Posts
Great looking MK3!! Looks like you have every JDM opton out there. I really like the fender flares. What switch is that on the center console nxt to the pwr mirror switch?

·