Supra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
DTSupra30 said:
Haha i didnt know that, thats hilarious, well youll get yours buddy dont worry! I must have those rims haha

Matt

So many people were standing up for me it became a T04R bashing thread LOL.

·
Boost Junkie
12,688 Posts
So you really like your Supra?

Seems like you take a lot of pictures.

Looks great as usual!

Steve K.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Evill Supra said:
So you really like your Supra?

Seems like you take a lot of pictures.

Looks great as usual!

Steve K.

You have to like it to dedicate the amount of time to it that I have. (and money.)

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Looks clean! Like you said, i would possibly change the wheels and add that lip. If you removed those clear lights on the side front and back it would look even cleaner. I agree with you, stock body supra looks the best with just a lip and wheels. That car is in sick shape :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Even though it's been said before; it really looks great Brad! Everything has come out so beautiful and clean! It get's to be a real passion huh? Enjoy!

Mike

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Hey Brad your car is beautiful who really cares if you make it on T04R.com? I know several cars that arent even apart of SF.com or T04R or anything that will blow other supras away :)

Keep up the good work and its been fun watching the progress on your car.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Nice man. I love the red accent on the wheels. Small but it was the first thing I noticed. The engine is real clean too. You got a real gem there but instead of putting it in the garage like my wuss self you race it around, props to you :bigthumb:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts