Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a really REALLY windy and cool day in South Texas..the wind got under my clothes and made me look 30lbs heavier..which is ok, i guess. But here are some pics of my car that i bought from Kirk R.

·
JDMSoopraDriftoMachine!!1
925 Posts
Is it still on cut eibachs? It doesn't look AS low... nice ride tho!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks really nice! I like 87-88s with 89+ Tails and spoiler. Just put a front lip on it and it will be looking much cleaner!

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the hood was like that when i bought it. i think im going to have to shift and bend a little to get it right.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Clean

KermitTheFrayer said:
Looks clean what did you pay and what else is done.
thanks alot :)

well i paid 700 dollars for the car. it wasnt in the greatest shape because it was sittin down for a while. It did not have an engine or tranny and the interior was dirty and came with one seat. no stereo was in there...it did come with a couple goodies though.
HKS SSBOV, dual pillar gauge pod and two auto meter gauges..one for boost and one for oil pres. Indiglo gauges, etc.

When i got it, i put my 91 5 spokes on there, new brakes, threw my red engine and red tranny in the car and took out most of the maroon interior and replaced it with my grey interior. Only thing left maroon in there i the dash (which will be replaced) and carpet.

as of now..i got a K&N, Full exhaust from turbo elbow back, Boost Controller, hks ssbov, new eibachs and thats about it. I dont wanna hit high hp..so im going to do a couple more things and leave it at that.

P

·
0 Posts
What kind of guages are in the car? They look very clear. Was looking at speedhut's stuff earlier today, kinda cool but only seem to cover the speedo and tach. A little on the small side for around $100.

BTW, nice car. Good price too. :D

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Pulse1 said:
What kind of guages are in the car? They look very clear. Was looking at speedhut's stuff earlier today, kinda cool but only seem to cover the speedo and tach. A little on the small side for around $100.
:scratch: huh?

Looks good Johnny. If you figure out how to fix the hood let me know, I have a very similar problem. Pre 89 front with 89+ rear is definately the best combination... and grey interior with that maroon definately freshens the look.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pulse1 said:

BTW, nice car. Good price too. :D
thanks...i think the gauges are ebay specials. they came with the car, so i dont really know.

this is what they KINDA look like at night...the picture is a lil phucked up. they are blue reverse indiglo's with red needles.
the auto meter gauges are also glowing red.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Looks good, the 89+ conversion really sets it off. And just upgrading to the stock 5 spokes over the sawblades makes our cars look 150x better. :bigthumb:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ma70man said:
Looks good, the 89+ conversion really sets it off. And just upgrading to the stock 5 spokes over the sawblades makes our cars look 150x better. :bigthumb:
]

lol, yeah it does make it all look way better. kinda sets the car a little bit away from its throwback from the 80's look.

thankfully the rims only cost me 200 bucks from a great friend in chicago (thanks Dan)
the 89 tails and spoiler were free (thanks kirk and shane)

as for the front bumper, im seriously considering just keeping it like that...i mean it looks so damn aggressive. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts