Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not that you guys care since it's a mustang, but i'll post them anyway :D.
so, the weather was awesome today and i had driven across town to my buddy ryan's house. he owns a sick 1967 Chevy II nova. anyways, we decided to take some pictures of the two cars. so, enjoy:
ryan's chevy II nova

my mustang

the backside

angling up under to see the pump/filter - which really is tucked up under so that you can't see it. you only see it now b/c i'm pointing the camera from the ground upwards.

both cars

the rest of the toys

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
damn!! nice cars.....

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Both cars look great

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks.
Ftr_10 said:
Cars look good Barry! The first pic of the nova is a good shot of the car!
yeah, that first pic of the nova is my favorite too - took it myself! i liked it b/c it's the best view that shows the dish on the rear wheel, the front and side, and the detail like the shaved door handles, shaved emblems, etc.
Projectmk4>R1 said:
Cars look great. Are those street tires on the Mustang? I figured you'd only drive it w/ Dr's.
yeah, they're just plain street tires. i'm going to get something a bit more sticky here soon. i have another nice set of Bogart wheels that are skinnies for the front and then some rears with m/t et drags that i use for racing. these 17's with radials are just my street wheels; however, i am going to be changing those rears soon b/c it just isn't fun. i mean, being able to smoke the tires at any speed is kind of cool but at the same time, you never get to feel the power. i'd like to have it at least hook at some point and throw me in the seat.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Beautiful cars........I especially like the stang. Is it a 93? I love the look of a clean fast car, I bet it gets underestimated all the time.

Jason

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I like the shaved look on the Nova, but...Maybe this is impractical, but would it be possible to hide the gas filler IN the trunk, and have absolutely NO exterior knick-knacks?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chnco said:
when yuo have a slow car, you don't have to worry about this. :)
ah, come on now, it's really not that fast. anybody could spin these tires being low profile and a plain radial.
HotSoup said:
Beautiful cars........I especially like the stang. Is it a 93? I love the look of a clean fast car, I bet it gets underestimated all the time.
it's a '92. i definitely have plenty of slower cars try and race me - stockish ls1's, lightnings, bolt-on mustangs, souped up imports, etc. it actually gets pretty annoying. i don't think it's as much as not looking too terribly fast (just nice) as it is the sound. it sounds extremely slow - if you know what a factory mustang with all the cats and stock mufflers sounds like, it's just a little more quiet than that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the shaved look on the Nova, but...Maybe this is impractical, but would it be possible to hide the gas filler IN the trunk, and have absolutely NO exterior knick-knacks?
well, it's possible and it would look nice but the car is done for now. it was purchased with no glass, no motor, no wheels, rusting body missing most everything, and no interior with the exception of a few squirrel nests. it was in a junkyard at that time. so, with it like it is now, there won't be any body work (or anything else for that matter) for a long long time.

·
King of 14" wheels
125 Posts
Very nice cars - both projects have a ton of love and dedication wrapped up in them and the end result shows.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can I have your life please? lol Or the bike? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts