Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2329618

I'm downloading as we speak, but according to www.finalgear.com...

"Top Gear Russia premiered last week and we’ve managed to get our hands on a rip, including English subtitles! If you’d like to see what it’s like, you can download it here. Be warned though, the general consensus is that it’s not very good. I personally couldn’t bother watching more than the first segment before I had to turn it off."

i'll let u guys know my take in a bit

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
I think the dynamics between the announcers weren't that bad.

It's a different culture so I don't think the jokes translated over very well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
d/ling now...thanks. But to be honest...there is only the original...no one will be nearly as good. TG Australia was a JOKE!

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
did top gear america ever take off?

·
Registered
179 Posts
And Leno is pretty much done.

Now onto TG Russia. Just finished watching it. The main host is a jackass.. I got happy when i saw the miata, but annoyed when everyone made fun of it (i should be used to it by now :p). But overall, i'll say its better than TG Australia. But its kind of hard to watch the show while reading the subtitles. Overall...i doubt i'll be watching future episodes..

·
can you not
2,089 Posts
And Leno is pretty much done.

Now onto TG Russia. Just finished watching it. The main host is a jackass.. I got happy when i saw the miata, but annoyed when everyone made fun of it (i should be used to it by now :p). But overall, i'll say its better than TG Australia. But its kind of hard to watch the show while reading the subtitles. Overall...i doubt i'll be watching future episodes..
If they're already making fun of the Miata, I'm not even going to START watching it :lol:

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
russian jokes

"this car is good for running over women" *crowd laughs*

"i can rape 3 chicks at once in that van" *crowd laughs*

"Where is nicoli, he is reviewing a new 2,000 dollar car"
"beating his wife to a pulp" *crowd laughs*

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the H:? is still alive ?! SOB! lol

TG America has been cancled.

I got through less than half the episode before i deleted it

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
I just watched this and uh... Seems too forced. They tried to copy the UK version too much but they obviously don't have the budget that the UK version does. Having never seen Top Gear and if I was living in Russia I would probably still not like the show.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts