Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Crappy cell phone pic, I never bothered to download the files from the dyno since it was in my place of work.

1.5jz, stock compression, Precision 6265 journal bearing, .81 housing (drewgo style manifold for the guy that asked), BC 272's, 3 inch Tanabe Hyper Medallion, Power FC, 1200's on E85, creeping to 28 PSI, 3rd gear pull (would probably spool a little earlier in 4th, just tend to do tuning in 3rd because it's easier on the car and the dyno brakes)

686hp, 570tq, Dynojet STD correction (made 669 at TX2k12 the week after with SAE correction factor)

Edit: Found the video, you can hear the boost controller freaking out (big dip you see on the graph). Title says 1jz, but I may or may not have been sandbagging about the motor setup a little bit for TX2k12 :)

I'll dig through the dyno computer in a few days and overlay some graphs from this same turbo when I was on my 1jz block without cams just so people can see 2.5 vs. 3.0 bottom end side by side. No idea what turbo Albert is running, but if these dynos read in the same ballpark, my car makes over 200ft lbs of torque more than his at 4500rpm, even though his peak TQ and HP are higher. These are the little things you don't think about when you say "oh, I want to make x horsepower".

·
Formerly Lone Ranger
732 Posts
My shakedown dyno tune. My mods are 2jzgte, BC 264 cams, BC springs and retainers, Borg Warner 83-75 turbo, treadstone cast manifold, 3 inch downpipe, Greddy SP exhaust, 800cc Sard injectors, walbro 400lph fuel pump, HKS DLI and AEM EMS. Pump gas tune on a mustang dyno. 529whp, and 419wtq at 18.8 psi.

·
Registered
490 Posts
879whp DynoJet, Might as well put me on the list. 1991 Hardtop Built 3.0, 2JZ-GTE, Precision GT45-7685 Billet

·
Banned
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
everyone is updated. i will come up with a better way to list them this weekend or something, i dont like how it looks. anyone with any ideas lmk.

·
Captain Slow.
1,483 Posts
Shit I need to get my dyno on..

Coming for that #2 spot!! ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm surprised Ron isn't on the list with his 844 on race gas and 704 on pump.

Also, GrimJack (Dave) with 568, even though a bit lower on the list of the 2JZ swapped MK3s, but still up there!

·
Banned
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
im not searching thru everyones on the internert for there dyno numbers. i know ron has made power, i just dont have time to do that for everyone, i know alot of people who should be on the list.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My shakedown dyno tune. My mods are 2jzgte, BC 264 cams, BC springs and retainers, Borg Warner 83-75 turbo, treadstone cast manifold, 3 inch downpipe, Greddy SP exhaust, 800cc Sard injectors, walbro 400lph fuel pump, HKS DLI and AEM EMS. Pump gas tune on a mustang dyno. 529whp, and 419wtq at 18.8 psi.

Is this with the TS .91 housing?

·
Formerly Lone Ranger
732 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I actually made 619rwtrq not 614. If someone can change that... I know the 1jz need all the help they can get on torque lol

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
I'm surprised Ron isn't on the list with his 844 on race gas and 704 on pump.

Also, GrimJack (Dave) with 568, even though a bit lower on the list of the 2JZ swapped MK3s, but still up there!
I don't have proof of my dyno runs anymore. Those things disappear during my drive home from the dyno :)

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
1JZ record on MKIII chassis... Time to update Turbobozzer

This was done at SP mustang dyno which has been proven to read lower than a dynojet

21 - 40 of 78 Posts