Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Not bad at all. How long before you beat this numbers with that beastly 1jz that you have Art??
Funny story, Turbobozzer is my BOY, he actually wants me to take the record as well, plus the 906HP one is kinda sketchy, no clear Dyno sheet, but it's all good.. I got other little things to do to the car before it's dyno ready..

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Yea I know y'all are pretty cool. I've been waiting to hear your numbers for a while now. The 906hp skyline is really sketchy.
Too sketchy!!! lol.. but like I said, It's all good.... I am going to do mine on stock intake manifold, so I can test my Intake manifold that I am going to be working on for the 1JZ in a MKIII chassis....

·
work in progress
284 Posts
Too sketchy!!! lol.. but like I said, It's all good.... I am going to do mine on stock intake manifold, so I can test my Intake manifold that I am going to be working on for the 1JZ in a MKIII chassis....
I've been looking for an intake but the ones I find don't look to appealing. May just have one made by a buddy. The same guy got all defensive about the dyno numbers on the 1jz FB group lol. Im interested in seeing what your car makes. My setup is very similar to yours. I will pm you about it

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Well, I finally got my car on the dyno. This pull was at 15 psi on 91 octane pump fuel. 448 rwhp. I am pretty happy for such a simple set up.

1jzgte non VVTi
Borg Warner s360 83-75 with 1.0 divided turbine housing / tial 38mm gate / divided china manifold
crower small core 272s / Ti valve springs / Ti retainers from the group buy in 2006
550 injectors / SAFCII / aeromotive AFPR
3" exhaust
3" intercooler piping / Tial Q bov / 26"x12"x3" intercooler

not sure if this video link works or not.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464942906966234

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just made 755whp 730lbs trq on stock 1jzgte. Peak 39psi drop to 34psi (that's why trq is so high)

If it stayed at 39psi the entire time I may have broke 800.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Btw that was with a tiny 6265

·
Registered
58 Posts
No? No fucks given here?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes 272 cams.