Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before people start assuming or thinking I am annoying, please don't, it's been so long since I have heard about this item I ordered. Its been about almost 3 months and still no word.

I know dusty and MVP are great guys, its OUT of their hands which I understand. But why would Top Secret take so long? Is it because they are spending all their time building the v12? lol.

Whats the new word?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Actually every time anyone has asked me about this I answer them with the update. So...I'm a little lost on how there is "no word" about it. I haven't heard from you in weeks Rich!

As I told 2 others this week (one today) who have this item on order, they are done in Japan and on the way to me. I expect them in the USA in the next 10 days, and then they will clear customs and ship directly from L.A. to each respective customer.

Thanks for being patient. Top Secret has been unusually slow this time on this product. I ordered a widebody kit at the same time and its alread in the customer's hands. Why so quick on the WB and not on the easier diffusers...? I really don't know.

With regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dusty, you know I didn't mean it that way. Everytime I asked, you always gave me some kind of word. "no word" just meant anything word from Topsecret, again. lol. Thanks for the update, your service was 100% perfect, like I said before, its not in yoru hands. I am just kind of upset at Top Secret for lagging on production. Thanks again for the update, I will delete this thread now.

richie

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Sorry Rich, just the wording I guess. T.S. has been slow on this production run, sorry about that. I don't like it any more than you do, because I have a dozen customers to answer to on diffusers, hoods, wings, etc.

Cheers,

Dusty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts