Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally got my Top Secret exhaust from Japan (thanks to member ON2U for the very nice sale), and got to work on tearing off my ol SuperDrager and puttin this bad boy on..took all of about 10 minutes haha..fitment is awesome, it looks amazing, welds and build quality are top notch, and yes, it is FULLY titanium, unlike the HKS Ti..it weighs in at about 10 lbs, and the sound is pretty interesting..its actually just a bit louder than my Super Drager, but has a much more aggressive sound to it...I can't fully comment on the sound as i have a pretty annoying exhaust leak now between the DP and the exhaust, but that will soon be rectified. In the meantime, here are some pics of probably the only Top Secret exhaust in the United States (correct me if I'm wrong). We ran out of daylight, so installed pics and video will have to come tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
wow very nice lucky u...

·
Banned
176 Posts
Looks tooo good man!Im now a very jealous man haha. Glad you like it man. Cant wait to see how it looks on teh car and the sound!

·
Inline for the win
4,776 Posts
They could of spelled "EngineeriNg" correctly on the tip.

DP

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,889 Posts
Do post up vids

·
Registered
32 Posts
looks like a very nice piece of kit that exhaust! congrats on your purchase, I look forward to seeing the video of how it sounds!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts