Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Stunning car :)

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Thats my dream car right thurr!!! I always loved this Top Secret built Supra. Its built to race! Thanks for sharing! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
252 Posts
look at the hood where its cracked on the hoodpin on the driver side, the rear quarter panel where its just poorly riveted in and the front bumper where its just hanging pretty much...

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Bay_707 said:
look at the hood where its cracked on the hoodpin on the driver side, the rear quarter panel where its just poorly riveted in and the front bumper where its just hanging pretty much...
Has your car gone 200+ mph? Don't knock how the car is put together unless you can do better.

The GT300 is one of the baddest Supras around though.

·
Pagani productions
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
And not 2jz-gte engine under the hood but the r 3s-gte out of a toyota mr2 turbo.
That makes better for handling supra and better balance and a decent weight loss.
:) :rolleyes: :eek4dance

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Car sounds cool. That 3sgte setup like that sounds kinda cool. Love the wastegate dump tube behind the front wheel, looks like a downpipe practically. That thing is just a crazy marvel of engineering, but Top Secret always accomplishes that.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
im downloading at 4.9 k a second? fook that!

·
Registered
582 Posts
yeh the download rate is slow for some reason. im only getting 17.5kb/sec here.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
haven't had time to watch it until now, and i regret not watching it earlier!! Very nice; the skyline too!

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Mother F'er the link is down :furious:

·
Registered
252 Posts
X2daC said:
Has your car gone 200+ mph? Don't knock how the car is put together unless you can do better.

The GT300 is one of the baddest Supras around though.

No sorry, i'm not an idiot and i dont drive 200mph on public streets and i dont go to any tracks that would allow me to go that fast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts