Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Hardtop >
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just bought a MD TS style cf hood and am looking for ideas on how to paint it. Not sure if i wanna paint it all red, or leave some cf exposed. So if you have a top secret style hood on your supra post up some pics. Doesnt matter what color your car is, but since my car is red id like to see some red cars with this hood especially. Post em up!

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Hey guys, i just bought a MD TS style cf hood and am looking for ideas on how to paint it. Not sure if i wanna paint it all red, or leave some cf exposed. So if you have a top secret style hood on your supra post up some pics. Doesnt matter what color your car is, but since my car is red id like to see some red cars with this hood especially. Post em up!
Where did you buy it from?

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
I agree nothing beats the stock hood but my MD TS hood fits nicely still though better then some i have seen in the past plus the seibon ones are starting to look nice as well fitment wise but after a ton of work though. The way i see it either you leave it completely raw or paint the entire hood. or alternatively you can do what my friend did and just shoot the entire hood with a pearl clearcoat. Red pearl clearcoat on the hood?

·
Hardtop >
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
95jza80tt, your car looks sick. I love the ridox bumper. I wanna either paint the entire hood, or do what Snacks has done with his hood. Heres what his looks like:

·
STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
545 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Reviving this a bit to hijack it a bit.... I'm interested in getting one of these, does anyone know if the Seibon one is any good compared to the original?

I'm largely worried about it fitting and not having a huge gap or something. Is it worth the $1000 discount or should I just save my time and get the real deal?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts