Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
:werd:

but that guy that shows up around 5:00 into it....isn't he a member? i know he has a red single turbo and it looks really nice, but i forget his u/n

EDIT:

i think he had a shirt that said "project zero" or something like that on it

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great find Brian!!!

He seriously looks like my dad, freaks me a out a little..

·
Registered
493 Posts
Very trick! Are those the lambo headlights?

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
lol that hugeass engine for only about 545 hp... the only thing its got going for it is that its different

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
From my readings, that engine is stock internally and they are planning shortly to build it to see 1,000hp. Possibly on pump gas??? That would make this project worth it.
lol that hugeass engine for only about 545 hp... the only thing its got going for it is that its different

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i thought it would end up sounding like a monster...by the way did any of you understand what they were saying about that airbox in the trunk? or whatever it was

·
Highway Demon
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
street legal in japan is a big trend right now so i wouldn;t be surprised if that car stays quiet.. although thier idea of street legal still allows for a 1000hp supra to be on the street as long as it passes smog and is not too loud.. LOL

·
Registered
187 Posts
IC in the trunk - the air-duct on the side of the car was to grab air and feed it to the Intercooler.
It's kinda nice that they have it all sealed up too and street legal. The paper he was showing was pretty much the 'regulation' paper, somewhat like our title and registration.

The lights almost look like the new skyline GTR headlights.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I guess he was showing those awards as a joke? I wish I understood Japanese. The last guy sounded like he was kind of funny.

Sam

8,181 Posts
i dont feel the headlights. and i agree with you all about the car being too quite or the engine is extremely smooth.

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
front end is hideous.. looks like a supra and a 350z had sex and poped this shit out

1 - 20 of 37 Posts