Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm in the process of thinking about buying one of these wide beasts from Ebay for $1900, are these cheap kits anygood? The reason i'm going to get one from Ebay is because i havn't got $8000!!!

Anyone got one of these? Are they a good fit (the copies) and how much wider are these? If i go ahead and buy one i'll be the first in the UK!!!!

Thanks.

Paul

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes I saw one of these on e-bay as well for the TRD widebody in the USA. I am in aust and dont know of anyone who has bought one I would like to know how you go with the top secret one please let me know!

Cheers
Slecty

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
i've heard a lot about replica body parts. some people say they fit perfect, others say it's not so perfect. if you buy it and you don;t like the way it fits, you could always resell it on ebay.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dont bother with the cheep replicas they are crap. Do some homework and you'll soon find many unhappy people that went with the cheep crap.

You get what you pay for

·
Registered
82 Posts
LJSTT mate you are from OZ saw your TRD wide bod pics I am a massive fan!!. How much did yours cost and associated costs??

Cheers
Slecty

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i hear what your saying, but some people havn't got $8000 to pay for a bodykit, or £8000 Uk price!

Paul

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I unfortunately had to pay $8,000 for mine, but I think it's worth every penny. If I was to buy a replica kit, it would be the TRD one because those things have been copied to perfection and the fit is great. As far as the top secret replica kit.....i dunno. you're takin a big chance, but then again you never know. My real top secret kit fits perfect and who knows maybe the replica will too. I guess just make sure the ebay seller is reputable and get some honest answers from him of what to expect of the kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts