Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Im thinking that that wouldn't look to great, considering how wide the top secret wide body is. If you match that with the RMM wing, which is supposed to flow with the stock lines, it would probably look tiny in comparison to the body.

·
Highway Demon
2,897 Posts
NBSupra11 said:
Im thinking that that wouldn't look to great, considering how wide the top secret wide body is. If you match that with the RMM wing, which is supposed to flow with the stock lines, it would probably look tiny in comparison to the body.
i agree to a certain extent.. the proportions of the topsecret widebody is a little to drastic for a wing like that.. but the rmm does fit nicely with a trd widebody.. not just made for stock width supras ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input I just wanted to see what people's opinions were, and hey sidoze thats a mean lookin Supra man

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
sidoze said:
15. 1 post. Interesting.

It looked like complete ASS on my car, but then again what do I know.
You know quite a bit. :bigthumb:

Looked like shit on my car as well, hence why I sold the wing as soon as I got my Modellista Kit. So, looks like we are on the same wavelength here buddy.

- Vic

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
I've actually wondered what the rmm would look like on widebody kits as well. Considering a lot of TRD widebody users use the RMM wing or trd one (which is virtually the same), I don't think this was that stupid of a question :dunno:

If any wing at all, maybe the bomex whale tail on top secret WB would look good?? Or that new wing Curtis from modellista is making, that little trunk lip thingy. :nutkickhi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts