Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ur moms favourite
1,404 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
trac fuse
what he means to say is that on your USDM car (assuming it is), all you have to do to remove the speed cut is pull the trac fuse.

·
a supra..fast..hahaha
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
InvisibleMonkey said:
what do you have to do on non-USDM supras then?
yeah cause i have a J-spec ecu and i don't have trac with my built auto, and i still have the NA rear gears, so my car is shutting down at 120 mph... just wondered if anyone had used the Greddy Speed cut limiter or the HKS one...and wanted to know if they worked...

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
^^ :urowned: ;)
Yeah first that, and even if it is the limit it would be nice to have it removed for track etc...Or? :stickpoke
BTW what is the cost for such a speed cut defencer just for my info?
Gerd

·
a supra..fast..hahaha
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have found the Greddy one for about $59.00 and The hks one for about $155.... that's the reason i was wondering if anyone had purchased either and wanted to know if they worked...

·
a supra..fast..hahaha
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like my previous post said.. i don't have the trac system.. i have a built auto so my trac is already un hooked.. and i have a j-spec ecu

·
ur moms favourite
1,404 Posts
black93supra said:
I have found the Greddy one for about $59.00 and The hks one for about $155.... that's the reason i was wondering if anyone had purchased either and wanted to know if they worked...
If you have japspec ecu then you will need one of them, either one will do the trick just fine, so if the greddy's cheaper, get that. I've got the greddy speed cut defender in my JDM tt, works great ;)

·
a supra..fast..hahaha
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gmacrae said:
If you have japspec ecu then you will need one of them, either one will do the trick just fine, so if the greddy's cheaper, get that. I've got the greddy speed cut defender in my JDM tt, works great ;)
thanks.. just wanted to find someone that had it and verify that it does work.. i appreciate the help.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts