Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
435 Posts
Nice Matt, I love how long you hold that bitch. I higly doubt the speedo is 15mph off. Give them gps verified.

-Corey

· Registered
120 Posts
Jaxx said:
holy shit that is fast. Can you program the shift lights on those things?

Yes You Can, I have an 06 636 as well.

And to Corey I know at those high of speeds the speedo is 10-15mph off. It has been beaten to death at the kawiforums.com and some guy used a GPS to determine what percentage the speedo was off. Nothing a speedo healer can't fix.

BTW awesome video.

· Registered
10 Posts
Cool vid. I've had mine since January and hit 175 on the speedo. I never thought about just riding it at redline for so long... Any mods?

· -=R1der=-
1,005 Posts
If that was right then I've hit 210mph.

SWEEEET I love the way you guys think.

· Formerly NA-TT
1,574 Posts
Nice vid. Yep, the stock gauge is off by quite a bit.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you watch, it says " i understand this is indicated speed, and not actual speed no need for bitching" still people have to bitch.

i plan on having it calibrated to redline in 6th with a speedohealer. i will net you know what it tops out on then.

· Formerly NA-TT
1,574 Posts
kawiforums has a calculator and enough posts demonstrating the top speed already.

· Registered
804 Posts
Not bitching, some people just think they are really going 180 when that is what the speedo says. My guess would be around 168. Either way it was a cool run and those 636s have some pretty good exceleration even up 150+ those extra cc really help out.

· A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
6,375 Posts
Nice vid :)

· They giggle
9,867 Posts
You are fucking crazy, my brother. :bigthumb:

The fastest I had my ZX-6RR was 151 indicated and I about shat my pants. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.