Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to mention that several of the Toronto supra owners will be in Lexington Apr 19-21 for the once or twice a year tuning pilgrimage. If anyone is interested in catching up, hanging out, or to join us for a meal we'd love to see you while we're there!

Bob

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
Who's making it down? I might be game for at least one day if I don't work.

I'm assuming the madman Ben Kalika will be there. :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last I heard Ben will come down if he can get his car running by then. I haven't spoken to him directly about it though as I was not at our last local meet.

Coming down at this point - Rupinder, Lynn, myself, Steve (51cards), Anthony, Marino, Graham. There may be a couple of others I'm missing as well, and some that have said they may go that again I haven't kept abreast of. All I know is most are coming to my house at 6am on the 19th to head out, we have one stop west of town to get the rest of the crew and we're on the way. Should be there before supper hour, but you never really know.

Bob

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
I'm down for this. I'll likely cruise down on friday morning. Show up at noon or so. What is your groups schedule at the tuning facility?

Where are you guys staying down there?

·
Registered
601 Posts
You know I'll try to meet up with everyone again. Did you post on SM?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, the plan as I know it is to be at the shop most of the day Friday. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Elkhorn Drive.

I forgot about SM...I'll get over there today and post as well.

Thanks,

Bob

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
What time are you getting to the dyno on friday? That'll dictate what time I need to leave Indinapolis.

·
Bad boys, bad boys
290 Posts
Interesting. :)

Lexington is almost directly south of Cincinatti, correct?

*Possible* chance of making the trip worthwhile. ;)

How many and who are in planned to come down?

-Jeff

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My understanding is we'll be getting there earlier in the morning...I'd say 9-10 am if it's like the other trips. My supra's not on the road yet so I'm really just tagging along for the roadtrip.

Lexington is not far south of cincinatti...at least at the speeds we tend to move :D

There are perhaps 7 or 8 of us coming...though there won't be as many supras. Might be 4-5 as I'm taking 2 in my daily driver. Hopefully this will be the last semi-annual trip down in something other than my supra. The list of attendees are in my last post or 2.

Bob

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
Jeff- me and a buddy are 90% sure we're going. We'll be traveling down 65 to louisville and then east from there. It would be great if we could meet on the highway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts